<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hoby

hoby

_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself Empty
PostSubject: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:19 pm

i know many ppl have issues with him, in Mayhem hes a saint
so today he threat me for breaking the ToS and then pm me this
_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself Darkth12"

_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself  border=_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself Dt10"

i didn't take SS for the last part of the pm's, when he brag about getting red hours of killing kylins and if he see me irl he will kill me or same wishes as always "DIE IRL" and other bullshit,

btw, i posted this on Mayhem forum on the public section, but apparently it got deleted or removed, and it didnt let me saw the respond of someone (i got the message that i dont have the permission to watch the public section), LAME i think.
so here Evan cant delete it and i really wanna know
did any of you ever saw me TRASH TALK DarkThorn on WC?
please reply
Back to top Go down
117 FTW

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:57 pm

thats how mister 117 acts...you say "please" he says "idiot" u say "hi" he says "fuckoff". best thing to do is to fill your bl with his alts from who also pm's the same way. anyway, if u actually believe him 117 is "harrassed" all day long by the whole server Smile). his age varies from 13 to 17 to 42 years old, depends on the situation.

the only way u get him out of sz is if your ganked or afk outside sz, you can log your alt with no gear and lure him out with it, or you might wanna try the 117 trick but it has 50%/50% chance to get him out.
Back to top Go down
rara

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:21 pm

just omg....
Back to top Go down
Tweeek

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Thought id add to the fun, _Darkthorn_ being pro killing my baby wizzie last month Very Happy 
_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself 21l3fax
Back to top Go down
Tweeek

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:23 pm

nvm not letting me link the pic lol
Back to top Go down
Sint

Sint

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Tweeek wrote:
nvm not letting me link the pic lol
pic seems to be up.

Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to play a full +12 r9 seeker? Things don't die in one hit
if you don't either zerk or crit! Though maybe lvl 68 wizzies do... I don't know. But that's a hard gig
when you're playing against a lvl 68 wiz man. Give the dude a break. We are, after all, talking
about the guy who 4 v 1'd me while i still used my aps gear... And got his 4 man squad wiped.
Back to top Go down
princeGloin
Admin
princeGloin

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 am

More hilarious messages from darkthrone. Apparently still a sore spot for him the 117 Gold thing.

_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself Dt11710

From my own personal moron princeGloin
Back to top Go down
https://kylin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself   _DarkThorn_: judge for yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

_DarkThorn_: judge for yourself
Page 1 of 1