<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade

Go down 
+6
tomstone
Rhy
Sint
Athreya
Gongshow
Krizmee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavensBells

HeavensBells

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade Empty
PostSubject: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:10 am

I was recruiting in the afternoon when a guy pms me saying that dirty wanted a war with us and would put us kos and we should do same. I asked if he had any position on the faction to do so, and then the says to me he`s the director.

My alt sin is in dirty and ik people there pretty well, they know im in kylin and the director is still Stiletozz so i knew the guy was lying. After confirming i asked why he would do such a thing, specially because its stupid for us to kos a faction that mostly is lvl 80-90, or poorly geared.

He then became sexist and started to trash talk me. While i dont usually care i got enough of that and camped him for a while and even pked him. He said he would get mw with his main (lvl 101 sin LordBaldor) but he was currently banned -.-. He keeps saying he will put nibiru kos on us and bla bla bla. Also he claims he`s hoby`s best buddy and prince as well.

Now I`d love if anyone manage to make him shut up? lol

As proof i took all SS i could since i`ll show this to nibiru officers.

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-111

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-112

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-113

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-114

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-115

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-116

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-117
Back to top Go down
HeavensBells

HeavensBells

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:59 am

forgot to add the one he says "nibiru" agreed to kos kylin.

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade 2013-119
Back to top Go down
Rhy

Rhy

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:49 am

What a weird convo Bells! Thanks for sharing and lets discuss further in vent when a few of us are on together.
Back to top Go down
Krizmee

Krizmee

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:53 pm

So we can KoS nibiru and dirty?
Back to top Go down
HeavensBells

HeavensBells

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:06 pm

No krizmee im trying to warn to nibiru officers what this guy is trying to do. Dirty, as i logged on my sin to confirm the facts, remains neutral and does not wish that. Now i`m warning nibiru officers, because the guy is new to the faction and yet is starting drama using their name. I still prefered not but i had no answer from them so for now only irishgrenade and LordBaldor are kos for me idk about anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Krizmee

Krizmee

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:56 pm

OKidoki ty for anwser
Back to top Go down
Gongshow

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 am

Bells is he still in Dirty? I know i seen him there one day cause i have an alt in Dirty too. He was also a former kylin member til he got kicked due to inactivity and if Lord Baldor is his sin dont worry that nab couldnt break out of a wet paper bag.
Back to top Go down
Athreya

Athreya

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:55 pm

irsishgrenade, gosh yeah he is just a dramaqueen (king?) been in fac with him before
Back to top Go down
Sint

Sint

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 am

lololol. It's a pity i don't have time to lolpwn him all day.
Back to top Go down
Leonidis

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:01 am

Hello. I am Leonidis, director of Nibiru. Let me assure you all that we instantly booted irishgernade from our guild when we found out about this garbage. He has no position of authority in either Dirty or Nibiru, nor has he ever had it. I talked to Serfis today, and I have told her what was up haha :PWe are friends of Kylin, whenever needed.
Thanks,
Leo
Back to top Go down
Rhy

Rhy

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:13 am

Thanks for taking the time to let us know Leo.

Cheers
Rhy
Back to top Go down
tomstone

tomstone

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:15 pm

cool ty^^^
Back to top Go down
HeavensBells

HeavensBells

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:21 am

Ty forthe reply. I`m sorry it had to get to this point
Back to top Go down
irishgrenade

PostSubject: haha   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 am

You guys are homos awesome people, iv Been on vacation for six months. I will be back on the game two to pk. are you You are a mother's child f****** . I didn't forget that you're fag nice guilds on my kos list.

Admin's note: please use some proper grammar!
Back to top Go down
first_sin

first_sin

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:18 am

you can try pk me all time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tomstone

tomstone

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:04 pm

gl with that feel free to call me out to fight you
Back to top Go down
_Foley_

_Foley_

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:02 pm

irishgrenade wrote:
You guys are homos iv Been on vacation for six months I will be back on the game two pk are you mother f****** I didn't forget that you're fag guilds on my kos list

You couldnt be more gay if your name was Gay Gayerson.
I am no longer in Kylin, but feel free to attack me when you see me.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade   This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade Empty

Back to top Go down

This guy has no limit on idiocracy LordBaldo/irishgrenade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board-
Jump to: