<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

In order to have a successful instant run, you must do this....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CyrianRedfox

PostSubject: In order to have a successful instant run, you must do this....   Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 pm

You must make sure to have a giant flaming pentagram on the ground. In your squad you must have a Celestial Demon Veno and a Celestial Sage Veno. Offer up both venos as sacrifices to the heathen wraith gods of old. Once their blood has been spilled, you will have a successful run!

Okay... Totally joking about all of that. However it is funny that both myself and Mydixaflopn both died in the middle of this while doing a run in Nirvana to help me finish up a quest. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HanTod

PostSubject: Re: In order to have a successful instant run, you must do this....   Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:06 am

Gooooood , i have Sage and Demon Venos on dif accounts. So i'm offering help to those who cant summon the Satan Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

In order to have a successful instant run, you must do this....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1