<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont Trade with that person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HanTod

HanTod

Dont Trade with that person Empty
PostSubject: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:52 am

Dont Trade with that person Scam21
Dont Trade with that person <a href=
Back to top Go down
hoby

hoby

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:44 am

did u send a ticket with that ss?
Back to top Go down
Gongshow

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:53 pm

i would send in an ss of it on a ticket just to see if pwi does anything about it. sorry u got taken hantod and gl
Back to top Go down
hoby

hoby

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:17 am

Cosito had same case if I'm not mistake and he got money back
Back to top Go down
HanTod

HanTod

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes i send a ticked 2 days ago but still no answer and that person still spamming in west Archo for Best Luck Tokens 4.3 ad buying Charms for 9 mils . Dont belive its glitch or kach or idk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
_Foley_

_Foley_

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Didnt you check what you were buying? Pretty sure you had to click OK 2 times to agree to it if it was a trade.
Back to top Go down
HanTod

HanTod

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Dont u think i didnt checked twice before i clicked 2nd 'TRADE " ... BTW I havent seen this dude for a while may be they finally blocked his account Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont Trade with that person   Dont Trade with that person Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont Trade with that person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board-
Jump to: