<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 24px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">Apply at www.kylin.pwfactions.com --> Our New FORUM</span></span>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone got the contacts of christall?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Fate

Anyone got the contacts of christall?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got the contacts of christall?    Anyone got the contacts of christall?  EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:37 pm

Yo. Cool sup guys? I don't know who is still playing and who is the leader now. I've been in Kylin since day one of Harshlands. been a Marshall in Kylin during our glory days.
would you guys know the contacts of Christall? we used to play together (5 years ago). would love to get her contacts back since i lost them.
My skype is ashleyvictor.mru btw
cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
tomstone

tomstone

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the contacts of christall?    Anyone got the contacts of christall?  EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:05 pm

wait for either hoby, first_sin or maybe even gong only people i can think of that might have it
Back to top Go down
Gongshow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the contacts of christall?    Anyone got the contacts of christall?  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:53 am

Sorry mate but i dont have them anymore, fish or hoby or maybe prince may have it
Back to top Go down
DERPP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the contacts of christall?    Anyone got the contacts of christall?  EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Hey ASH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got the contacts of christall?    Anyone got the contacts of christall?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got the contacts of christall?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Board-
Jump to: